Class Discussion and your links
Use this post for comments, discussions and to post links and ideas that you want to share!
I attended Christa McAuliffe Conference last fall and a session by Ann Diott - firstname.lastname@example.org from Hopkington and a group of Shrewbury teachers on iLife and Podcasting that did with Elementary Students. I was very inspired.
Here are some of the links-
- http://spsmidweststates.blogspot.com/ Midwest states project
- http://hpsmathmatters.blogspot.com/ and http://hpsreadingcorner.blogspot.com/
- http://spsaudiotours.blogspot.com/- http://spspoetryproject.blogspot.com/
Other links covered in the session
- http://spsreadingstrategies.blogspot.com/ - Reading Strategies,Tips to become a better reader
- http://lewisandclarktrail.com/elearning.htm podcasts to download
- http://spsliteraturecircle.blogspot.com/ Literature Circle
- http://hpsthegrandescape.blogspot.com/ Virtual Book group